Are you looking for the best program that will help you lose some weight? Are you asking yourself what is the big deal about this program? Okay! It’s all right too these are some of the questions that disturbs most of us here.
Worry no more this review has got you fully catered for. Unlike other reviews here you will get to know about the origin of this program its advantage and the more so how much the product can cost you.
Many of you may be worried about their favorite food…right? The beauty is you don’t have to worry about timing because the planner helps you choose the best time to eat your favorite foods and how much to eat, so you stay on track and keep losing weight.
Experts from Vanderbilt University, Pitt and the University of Minnesota agree food variety is critical to weight loss.
About Trim Down Club
Trim Down Club was established by professional, certified nutritionists and dietitians from San Francisco, California in 2012, as a place anyone can come to get the necessary tools and support to lose weight and keep it off.
Therefore this program will teach you how to eliminate the negative food stuff from your everyday diet and replace it with the good stuff in fact best stuff, whether your goal is to lose weight, gain strength and energy, or just all around feel better.
The program does not emphasize calorie counting, but rather puts all the focus on portion control and eating whole fresh foods rather than highly processed foods and refined sugars.
According to TrimDownClub.com, the typical results of this diet include seeing weight loss within one month, downsizing clothes within six months, and even help re-starting weight loss within a few weeks of the dreadful plateau that all diets reach.
About the author, Ossie Sharon
Basically, Trim Down Club was created by a group of certified nutritionists and dietitians. Its Director of Nutrition, Ossie Sharon, is a registered dietitian with over 20 years of experience.
She has a Master’s degree in Clinical Nutrition from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. She also obtained her BSc. in Nutrition Science from San Jose State University, and did her dietitian internship at the Veteran Affairs and Mount Zion Centers in Cleveland Ohio.
What Do You Get in This product?
This amazing program contains five main sections. They are a simple working plan that you need to know. Honestly many reviews will rarely talk about them but in my review today I thought I should outline them for you.
- Menu Planner commonly known as My Menu: This tool will help you plan your weekly food menu … and you get to choose your favorite foods.
- 8-Week Plan: After choosing your food menu using the Menu Planner application, then you can begin Trim Down Club’s 8-week weight loss program proper. This section allows you to monitor your progress on a weekly basis.
- Recipes: In this section you’ll get instructions on how to prepare the foods you’ve chosen using the Menu Planner.
- Diet Journal: With this tool you can record and access your progress in the program.
- Forums: Here you’ll meet and interact with other people in the same weight loss journey with you, as well as consult in this program fitness and nutrition experts.
Who is This Program Suitable For?
Trim Down Club is all about changing your eating lifestyle to that that enables weight loss. From what I have seen from the web, the program is suitable for everyone trying to lose weight. You are there and you are not satisfied with your body weight this is the right program for you.
However, this applies to healthy people. So if you have a chronic health condition, make sure you get an all-clear from your doctor before trying any weight loss program. It’s a manual to follow program therefore it really values your health.
How Much this Program Has to Cost You?
Honestly this is one kind of product that basically cost you relatively low. The program initially offered their program for a one-time fee of $47. But now this system has been replaced with a monthly subscription plan.
Membership costs $1.99 for the first month and $9.90 per month thereafter.
According to Feldman, they switched to the membership plan because it helps them ‘guide people through the program step by step’ and it ‘has really helped with customer satisfaction and was a great way to spotlight the Menu Planner.’ He also adds that they ‘often discount the pricing and offer seasonal deals.
The program and tools promoted on Trim Down Club are based on proven ways to lose weight, and not on fad diets or by starving yourself. The club is designed for regular people who are just looking for simple tools and support to lose the weight and keep it off.
Weight loss alone is quite a great deal. This program is about more than just eating less…it teaches you how to eat, when to eat and gives you access to Registered Dietitians. Therefore I don’t see a reason as to why you should not buy this product and try it up.
• No scummy advertising. That is the program is fully legit and it does not scam at all.
• Testimonials are real and verifiable. This according to the testimonials on their official website.
• Promotes healthy eating, discourages crash dieting. The program does not only gives you work out but it also encourages much on good health and fitness.
• Presence of money back guarantee. The program offers you a 60 day money back guarantee in cases where the program does not meet your expectation.
• Instant access. You can begin the trim down program as soon as you get access to the quick guide.
• The program is relatively easy to adopt. The skills provided by the program are relatively easy that easily adaptable.
• The pricing of this product is based on monthly pricing. It would be much better if one could buy the product and own it forever.
Summary: Trim down club is simply what you eat…a meal plan. Therefore it is a 3 year old loss program focused on teaching individuals on how to bring about lifestyle change.
The Trim Down Club provides all the tools in an easy, user-friendly website; the whole program is online. And it costs relatively low each month. No supplements or prepackaged anything. No kits, no gadgets, no counting calories or fat grams or net carbs.
David Hendrickson on 2018-11-21 14:01:11
The Trim Down Club (TDC) is an online diet program started in 2012 to help club members lose weight by making their own healthy meals for their entire family to enjoy. The company markets easy access to the program, helping to build you a personalized meal plan. A one-month trial offer gives you access to the site and the online tools; if you decide to continue,.Some of the online tools offered:
meal plan starter
Thank youJacqueline on 2018-10-09 04:48:07
The trim down club is a guide that i believe can work on anyone. It is made by a combination of very many tips that will never fail you. I like it and i like how it has worked for me.
Good combinationMargaret J. on 2018-10-05 04:27:23
I can recommend this guide to as many people as possible. I have used it and i understand how effective it is. It is also very affordable. The author provides all the information in a very easy and understandable manner.
Marlon Fielding on 2018-02-12 03:46:27
I have this to get a jumpstart on my diet. The food is good for the most part. I think you have to go all in with Nutrisystem, but this is a good deal if you need a kickstart.