Adam Folker and Justin Darlington- Authors
This is a program that was developed by two individuals; Adam Folker and Justin Darlington to train people how to make the basketball vertical jump much more easily.
You will find that you want to play but you cannot dunk and that will make you feel less valid as a basketball and if you need to know how to do this in a simple manner that will make it better for you, then you have found the right program.
In our review which we have based on what the consumers have left as reviews for this program, we will try to ascertain the value of this one to you and how it can help you become the legendary basketball player that you are trying to be. Therefore, we will have to start by taking you through a very interesting and brief journey of what this program is all about.
Therefore, we will have to start by taking you through a very interesting and brief journey of what this program is all about.
You will find that we have included all the things that you will find in the program and how they can be helpful to you. We will also take a sneak peek at the rest of the things that the program offers to see what we can find that would be helpful to you as the interested party.
What is This Vert Shock Program?
That is the first question that we are going to answer s as to make this easier for everyone. This program was created by Adam Folker and Justin Darlington both of whom are basketball players and the other one is a professional award winning slam dunker.
You don’t get any better than this. They obviously know their content when they are trying to help you make the vertical jump.
This guide is arranged in the step by step format where the content is given in a manner that is progressive and at the simple price of your dedication; you can get what you are looking for in just 8 weeks which is two short months. That will add about 9-15 inches to your jump which is more than impressive.
The program has three main phases that you are going to go through and they will all be revealed in the sneak peek part of this review, I always make a point of ensuring that the people who are depending on me to review these products for them get a sneak peek to know what they can get inside the program.
The Sneak Peek
As I mentioned earlier, the book has these three main phases that you will have to go through to get to the other side faster and more effectively. That will mean that you will have to go through every single one of them in the progressive manner that they have been arranged in to get to the end of it.
The First Phase: Pre Shock (Week One)
This is the part that will be preparing you for the exercise. Your body will be tested in ways that will make it easier for you to get through the program without experiencing difficulties. This is the essential preparations stage where you. During this period, it is expected that you will add like 3-5 inches of height reached to your vertical jump.
The Second Phase: Shock Phase (Six Weeks)
This is where you will be in the intense part of the program that will get you to the heights that are far up. The central part if this program obviously lies here and you will find that there is more to the program that you thought. The nervous system is triggered in ways that will make you jump higher and better and higher than you ever thought you could.
The Third Phase: Post Shock Phase (Last Week)
This is where the polishing of what you have learnt is done and then you can now be helped to retain what you have learnt to make the body stay in that sweet spot where you make slam dunks that amaze and awe everyone. This is the seal to the entire thing that you will have been training for and you will find it highly effective.
The Science behind the Program
The creators Adam Folker and Justin Darlington say that the trick behind the success of their program is the science that they have employed in making you jump higher by triggering some responses that you did not even know you had.
They designed it so that when you train, the transition from jumper to glorious dunker is not filled with too much that you fail.
It is designed to train you slowly and effectively in ways that you will find easy to follow. They will have all these things in there that train you to get the best of everything by giving your muscles explosive power and force that will get you to the top.
The Components that Make Up the Program
The components of this program that make the reviews rave so much is the contents that you find in there. This review that we are writing here agrees with the people who have found this to be successful. The things that are included in the program to help you get the hang of it include:
- A workout plan that you will use before you start the official program
- A Vert tracker that will help you track the heights and everything
- Videos that are arranged in the step by step format for the visually inclined
- Shock and post shock workout plans for the best results
- A quick start guide
These are just some of the great things that they offer for the betterment of your training and you will find them useful.
There are also bonuses that are meant to make the whole program much easier to transition into. You will also find that there is a whole lot more to the program than the little things that they offer to assist. The bonuses are a mother lode all on their own.
- Dirty Secrets To Jumping Higher
It sounds sexually overt but it is not as this report that is compiled by Justin will give you all the secrets that will make you the highest jumper. The trick is to be faster than those around you so that by the time they catch up, you are gone.
- 4 Vertical Jump Killers
The things that ruin your jumps will be detailed here and you will learn how to avoid them so as to make sure that you are better than everyone else who is making the mistakes that you now know how to avoid.
- The Jumper’s Diet List
- Weekly Check Ins through Your Email
The Final Verdict
When you take a look at the program, you will find that there is more to it than the face value. This is the definitive guide to the slam dunking world of the basketball sport and you will find it very useful when you are training to dunk better.
Buy it now because you are missing out on a lot if you are not using this program.
• Credibility of the authors is undeniable and you cannot help but take them seriously. That is why most people in their reviews as well as we in our review have decided to label this a genuine product with no ounce of scam in it.
• The program is comprehensive in that the way it has been structured is so good that no one can say that they do not cover it all. You will have the best results if you are keen to follow it to the letter.
• It was designed to be used by everyone who is interested. They did not make this for some specific group as it can be used by absolutely anyone with the guts to learn this. Therefore, you are all welcome.
• Video help will show you exactly what you are supposed to do and that means that you will have no difficulties getting the instructions as you can just watch what is being done and then replicate it there and then.
• Time frame is so convenient that you can do this even when you have a crammed schedule that squeezes your time dry. The average amount of time that you need to work out is just 1 hour for four times every week.
• The 60 Day money back guarantee is the best part because if this does not work in 60 days, you can always take it back and get your money back. But don’t count on it, it will work like magic.
• There is one thing that the athletes who use this are cautioned against and that is overtraining which can be very harmful and debilitating to the results that you are supposed to get.
Summary: This is a program that was developed by two individuals; Adam Folker and Justin Darlington to train people how to make the basketball vertical jump much more easily. You will find that you want to play but you cannot dunk and that will make you feel less valid as a basketball and if you need to know how to do this in a simple manner that will make it better for you, then you have found the right program.