When most of you are asked on ways through which you can lose weight, I am sure one answer that would vibrate across all lips is through workouts and exercises. However, what exactly is losing weight all about?
We gain weight due to an increase in the fat and calories stored in the body.
And when we lose weight it is all about burning all those calories and shredding all that fat stored in your body. With this in mind, I would like to then mention that there are so many ways through which you can force your body to lose the extra calories.
And some of these ways do not involve any workouts at all.
Not everybody is able to perform workouts. It may be that you are too heavy or there may be other complications involved. But this doesn’t mean that you can’t lose weight. In this review, we are going to look at the Eat Stop Eat guide that helps people lose weight through a unique method.
What is the Eat Stop Eat Guide?
This is a guide that was designed to help overweight people lose weight through intermittent fasting.
The intermittent fasting technique involves skipping meals at certain intervals in order to force your body to make use of the fat it has stored up thus helping break it down.
This way you begin to lose weight. One advantage of this method is that it does not restrict on what you eat like other weight losing techniques. It instead focuses more on when you eat.
Another thing about this program is that it also focuses on helping you avoid chronic diseases. When using this the Eat Stop Eat course, you will be required to fast for up to twice a week. Each fasting period will last for 24 hours.
The Designer of This Program
The program Eat Stop Eat is a work of Brad Pilon. He is an expert in the field of nutrition aside from other specialties he is well experienced in. Per Pilon, he did research and found out that fasting at intervals helps to chop off calories faster and build your muscles even more than those programs that involve the removal of some types of foods from the diet.
The Basics of the Program
The program is rather quite simple. As I mentioned, you will have to fast two days a week. These days should not be consecutive. According to Pilon, the fasting helps cut your calories by up to 10%. Each fasting will last for twenty-four ours.
There are no specific days set for this and you will be the one to choose them yourself.
If for example, you decide to fast on Tuesday, then the next time you fast should be on a day like Saturday. And timing is key here. You should always check when you start your fast so that you know when to end it.
For instance, if you start you fast on Tuesday at 8.00am, then it should last up to Wednesday at 8.00am.
However, fasting for a whole 24 hours can be really tough. It is not a must that it lasts for the whole 24 hours. Fasting for 20 hours should be enough, but you shouldn’t do it for less than that.
When you are not fasting, you can eat anything you want but this should be done at a controlled rate. If you over consume on calories, you will just restore what you lost and therefore make no progress.
Try consuming around 2000 calories maximum.
How to Carry out Yourself during Fasting Days and When You Are Not Fasting
When you are fasting, it is vital that you take in as little calories as possible. You can take simple drinks such as tea, coffee or water. When you are not fasting, feel free to eat whatever it is you like. There are no foods that are restricted.
Eat a lot of carbohydrates to help you regain your energy but do not overdo it. The author also recommends that you eat a lot of fruits and vegetables.
And of course, not forgetting on proteins, consume an average of 100 grams during the days when you are not fasting.
It is also crucial that you monitor yourself during this program. Should you notice you add weight during no-fasting days, cut on the calorie consumption by at least 10%.
Are There Any Exercises Involved?
If you want to lose weight only, that’s fine, you don’t have to do any exercises when using this program. However, if you also want to build your muscles, you will need to engage in a few simple workouts. These shall be done during non-fasting days. These exercises are specifically for muscle building and not any other purpose.
The Eat Stop Eat program is not a scam. Studies and user reviews have also shown that it really works well for those who are committed to it. It is however a very difficult program to follow since you will need to have a lot of self-control.
• The program can be used by all kinds of people. Anybody who is willing to lose weight by restricting their food consumption can make use of this program and it will have excellent results for them.
• The program has a scientific background. The program is based on intermittent fasting which is a weight loss method that was researched into and was found to help obese people lose a lot of weight consistently.
• You get to build and retain more lean muscle mass. With this program, you will get to build your muscles and increase their mass thus helping you tone them as per your desire.
• The program is fit for those too lazy or unable to exercise. As I said earlier, if you want an easy way out that does not involve exhaustive exercises, this is your easy way out.
• There are health benefits that are supposedly enjoyed from the program. According to some studies that have done, when the program was tested on some animals, it was found that they somehow got to avoid some types of diseases too. Although the testing is not yet complete in humans, it still shows there is a possibility that it could help lower the risks off some diseases.
• The program is also time friendly and affordable. This program can be used even by those who have busy schedules since it does not take up much of your time. It is also very cheap and guess what, there is a refund guarantee within 60 days of use of the program. You will therefore have enough time to see for yourself whether you can manage it or not.
• You get to customize your plan. There are instructions in this program where they give you the days of when to fast, when not to and what you should eat when you are not fasting. All that is up to you to choose.
• The program requires a lot of discipline and self-control. Since you will be allowed to eat whatever it is that you want on non-fasting days, you will have to be very cautious to avoid consuming excess calories. Not many people can manage to control themselves here and that is why it may not work for everybody.
• The program cannot be used by some type of people, for example, diabetics and pregnant women.
Summary: The Eat Stop Eat is a workable program that helps in reducing a lot of weight. Despite how hard it can be to adhere to it, I would still recommend it to those who want something easier to follow and less strenuous as compared to exercising. If that is what you seek, then buy it today.
his book was recommended in an article that I was reading.John Cole on 2019-02-20 03:22:46
I appreciate the authors' ability to explain the science behind his approach while still speaking laymen. Honestly, as I read I kept waiting for the catch. But, there’s no catch. No miracle, no quick fix. I have just finished my first 24 hours fast and it was painless. I can create no excuse why this program isn’t 100 percent doable. Now we’ll see how well this works.
It will end your hunger cravings and control your hunger hormone.Tina on 2019-01-23 04:50:26
The guide recommends training three to four times a week doing two to four exercise per body part, 2-5 sets per exercise and 6-15 reps per set.
My saviorLinda Whitaker on 2019-01-13 04:35:44
If i had not come across eat stop eat system i am sure i would be obese by now. I was gaining weight at a very fast rate. This is the best system that helped me out to get myself in the right track. Now i am more than happy because i have made tremendous improvement.
Gets rid of too much weightGloria R. Beck on 2018-11-18 06:15:47
My honest review is that i bought this system at a time that i was very almost losing hope. I had gained to much weight at this time that i was even ashamed of. What i wanted next is not get a solution that will be lasting and i am happy this program happened to be that.
Thomas Davidson on 2018-04-27 06:50:31
The Eat Stop Eat protocol is the ultimate diet guide to intermittent fasting.
What this simply means is you go into a fasted state for a certain period, usually for 24 hours, then break your fast and eat for another few days without fasting before going back on a fast.
Jordan Hess on 2018-04-04 02:36:07
The idea behind the Eat Stop Eat: 24 Hour Fast program is to eat normally and then fast for 24 hours once a week.
WorksGeraldine G. Hale on 2017-11-14 07:21:07
Actually some people told me that fasting never works. Then this guide really surprised. It provided me with enough guidance into beneficial fasting that has helped me lose weight. The system clearly explains how one can go about the process without getting hurt. It is the best that I have seen anywhere.
Jimmy Thompson on 2017-11-09 14:09:41
It works because when you are in a “FASTED” state, your body has no new nutrients to feed on, SO, in order for it to get your energy, it goes for your stored FAT RESERVES FIRST.
The guide takes you through simple stepsAndrew N on 2017-08-17 05:25:54
When you are overweight sometimes you tend to eat in uncontrolled manner and end up increasing the weight again and again. However, did you know that you can lose weight through a controlled fasting routine? This is what you get from the guide.
It is a guide created by professionals who really understand the human body and they offer you the best tips on how you can fast and lose weight without hurting yourself. The techniques are well explained.