|Product Name:||Reading Head Start|
|Price:||7 Days Trial for $1 then $37.00/month|
|Money Back Guarantee:||365 Days|
I am a strong believer in the saying: “Education is the key to success.” Education is a lifelong process that starts when you are a toddler until you die. One of the most valuable practices of the learning process is reading.
In school, you are taught how to read at the kindergarten level.
The importance of learning how to read at this stage cannot be stressed enough. The ability to read at an early stage in your life prepares any child for the process of intake of information.
This ensures that your child will be able to read and understand concepts that are in the school curriculum. It is every parent’s dream, who want their child to succeed, that their child is able to read at an early stage.
Unfortunately, this is not always the case. Some of our children are not able to read appropriately from an early stage. Some of them find the reading process to be very complex or even boring. Even worse, sometimes we do this as well.
This causes well-intentioned parents to seek expensive private tutors and programs that will help children read better. Most of these programs do not work effectively or sometimes they end up being scams.
Luckily, in this review, you will learn about the most legit program you can find in the market. This system is the Reading Head Start program. It is a program that will end the worry that most parents have about the future of their children.
As a parent, I am confident that you will opt for this program.
Table of Contents
Who Created Reading Head Start
Unlike many programs of this nature found in the market, this one was created by someone who possesses teaching skills. This program was created by a remarkable lady, Sarah Shepherd.
Sarah is a professional teacher who developed this program after she saw the reading problems her child had.
What Reading Head Start Really Is
This is a digital system that will help you improve your child’s reading skills. The learning process is broken down into 4 phases for simplicity. As a parent, you are required to dedicate 15 minutes of your time to take your child through the learning phases.
At the end of each phase, your child is issued a certificate of completion that boosts the child’s self-esteem and morale. Here’s the thing, many kids keep getting participation trophies, downgrading the importance of really achieving a goal. Now, your child’s efforts will be accurately recognized.
The program also works to sharpen your child’s phonemic skills by building sound-association skills through things like rhyme. As a learning process, this makes it fun and exciting for the child hence he or she is not bored. This is part of the integral system that looks to improve comprehension, speed, and speech. If your kid’s first language is not English, this is also a great tool.
Techniques Found In the Program
As I previously stated, the program has special techniques that can only be found within it and not elsewhere. These techniques consist of:
- An enjoyable and positive approach to reading. –The learning process is made fun and captivating for your child.
- Positive social interactions. – This helps in improving your child’s social skills with their peers and other people.
- Linguistic Development and Communication skills. You learn how to improve your child’s language, vocabulary, and communication skills.
- Psychological Fortitude. –This helps to boost your child’s self-esteem and confidence.
- Optimal Neurological development. –This ensures that you are able to improve your child’s brain development process to optimum levels.
What You Will Learn From the Program
As a parent, you will learn a lot from the program. This will ensure that your child’s reading abilities are outstanding. You will learn:
- How to help your children excel at reading, even if they do not have an interest. Since the program is designed in an enjoyable manner, your child will became interested in reading.
- The dos and don’ts for ensuring the positive effects of it in your child’s success in school. This will make sure that you avoid things that can hinder the success of your child.
- You will also learn a simple proven method for reversing dyslexia that affects your child’s reading capability.
- Learn about the bad learning practices of teachers and why they are obsolete these days.
- Reflect on the importance of making sure your child is able to read at an early age.
- How to boost your child’s self-esteem and confidence. This ensures that your child will be able to have a feeling of self-worth throughout his or her lifetime.
- How to improve your child’s pronunciation of his or her vocabulary.
What Is In the Package?
After you acquire the program. There are components within the package that will guide you on the ways to ensure your child is able to read well. These components include:
- Access to the platform. – This contains the fun, interactive, exercises and guidelines that you have to follow so as to get the results that you desire.
- Free bonuses. – These contain additional useful information that will help you ensure that your child is able to learn quickly at no extra cost.
- The Fun with Words book series. – These books are designed in a way that they are enjoyable to be read by your child.
- Interactive reading games. – These are games that are found on the online platform that will help your child have fun as he or she reads.
- Incredible Reading Shortcuts. – As the name suggests, they are shortcuts that simplify the learning process for your child.
Where you can buy Reading Head Start?
Reading Head Start is available on the official website, https://www.readingheadstart.com.
A Tiger Mom
If you are a parent who has come from the bottom and worked hard to get to a comfortable place for you and your children, you know how much of a difference education makes.
See, I have a college fund for my kids, I’m saving, I may not have any luxury until my son turns eighteen and goes to college, but I don’t care. My main goal is to make sure he doesn’t become part of the struggling masses.
So, since my baby was born, I’ve tried to get him educational games and toys. Those I knew would help him learn faster and better.
It’s been my constant concern that my boy reaches his full potential and that I am there for him.
Some friends think I’m a tiger mom, but I don’t care. My boy needs to able to make it on his own, and I’ll teach him how.
So, when my boy was a baby, it was easy getting him toys, he would only play, in his own time, at his pace.
However, when he started school, I came to understand that now he would have to comply with other people’s standards.
He would have a particular time to learn specific things, and there would be tests. All of this, of course, was non-negotiable. I was a little taken aback.
I mean, we all know this is going to happen, I just hadn’t seen it like that.
The Building Blocks
After going through every parenting forum I could. I noticed that most parents agreed on the importance of early reading skills.
You see, reading is more than just uttering words. It has a strong effect on the way we absorb and understand information. People who don’t read can’t express their ideas and feelings accurately. When that happens, they also can’t understand other people clearly.
Reading, as a tool for brain development, is crucial for any human. So, I decided I needed to give my baby this skill.
Reading Head Start
To be honest, I was very clear about my intentions with what I wanted. I needed a fun program that would help my boy learn.
At the same time, I needed something that could allow me to be part of that learning process.
So, through all those parenting forums, I noticed some reviews for the Reading Head Start system. In the beginning, I was quite skeptical. There are other programs out there. They are more famous, more prestigious, but also much more expensive.
Well, this is where my wishes find a limit. I had to find a way to help my child without sacrificing more. I knew it could be possible. This is when I came across Reading Head Start and decided to try it.
Learning To Read
At the beginning of the program, we went through normal stuff about reading. It mainly was about sounds, putting words in groups to read faster, etc.
However, as we progressed, I was even shocked by all the things I didn’t know. The program is based on games and rewards, so my boy kept reaching goals and being celebrated.
It approaches reading in different dimensions. First, of course, there are sounds and words. Then, it addresses reading better. Like, how to understand what each sentence is supposed to sound like, etc.
However, the most amazing part for me was the reading comprehension one. The exercises are easy enough for my kid to start noticing the main ideas. Only that one skill translated into him doing that with movies, shows, and even when we speak.
He would stop and me if I meant “this” or “that.” It was amazing.
The ability to read at an early stage is one of the indicators of a successful future career. This program will help you teach your child how to read at a tender age. This will ensure even later in life the child will prosper in his or her studies. This program is not a scam unlike many other programs found in the market.
Do you wish to save your child from the agony of having to struggle to read? Then this is the program that you should use. If you read the reviews of parents who have used this program, you will learn that this program works effectively. As a parent of a young child, you should take a giant step by buying this program.
• The program offers a refund guarantee to you. You can claim a 100% refund for you money if you are not satisfied with how the program works.
• You get a trial offer. You can test the working of this program out within three days by just paying a small fee of one dollar.
• It is completely user-friendly. Since every individual has his or her own personal speed of understanding, your child can watch and read the guidelines at the pace at which he or she can understand well.
• It is safe. Unlike other programs of this sort, you do not have to subject your child to taking harmful supplements and remedies that make a promise to improve his or her understanding.
• It is easy to use. The guidelines are arranged in a step by step manner that make it easy for any child to grasp whatever is taught.
• It is well detailed. The information that will help you educate you child is more than enough.
• It is affordable. It will only cost you 37 dollars to acquire this program. This price is significantly lower than the prices charged by tutors and other programs of this nature.
• There is proof that the program works. Clients who have used this program can confess about its working.
• It requires patience and commitment for you to get the results that you desire. You have to go through the teaching guidelines with your child each day for you to get the best results.
• It can only be found on the online platform hence it cannot be accessed by people without an internet connection.
Summary: This is a program that will help you improve your child’s reading abilities. All you have to do is spare 15 minutes daily to teach your child.
Improve their reading and have them on the right path to a prosperous future.Elijah Cohrs on 2020-04-22 20:45:24
Positive social interactions. The lessons help improve your child’s social skills with other people, including their peers. It’s mobile-friendly. It can work on any device you have at home whether it’s an iPad, computer, or smartphone.
Cheryl Harrison on 2020-04-13 22:40:59
This program isn’t just a collection of online books that children can practice reading. Instead, it’s a strategic approach to helping children learn how to read from a logical angle, by focusing on the different sounds each letter makes and how different letters can completely change the sound of a world when added, removed or paired with others. This allows your child to have a strong understanding of the letters before being asked to “sound out” words that, essentially, make zero sense to them.
Interactive reading games are a big part of the system.April on 2020-03-06 02:27:27
Reading Head Start works, but it’s because it follows common sense principles, such as teaching your child the sound value of a letter, so that the child can use their own logic when faced with unfamiliar words to read them correctly on the first try.
Knowledge is powerCarolyn Coughlin on 2020-02-10 07:30:15
I really cannot figure a better way to raise my 2 sons. This has provided the best and most effective background. Thank you to the author and creator of this system.
My kids are sortedMary on 2019-01-08 07:53:45
A number of things make me like the reading head start more than any other product. These things include, easy to use, clear instructions and good use of language and smart tips. I like it.
I call it intelligentJacob Soto on 2018-12-21 16:16:49
The main reason i have this program as my favorite it is because it is very intelligent. The author has done a really great job and that is something i have to agree. It is a well-researched product to make sure that it works as good as possible.
More than my expectationsGwyn on 2018-12-02 07:52:27
It does really feel good when you buy a product and the results are way over your expectations. That is exactly what i feel about the reading head start. It is way more than what i ever wanted to have.
Jessie Frye on 2018-05-08 12:31:13
This program will teach your child to effectively decode and read phonetically.
Simply putting, instead of letting your child read the word as a whole, you should break up the letter of each word.
And then teach the sounds of each of letter that composes the word.
It’s the proven guaranteed method that will have your child reading better than children 2-4 years older than them.
Charles on 2018-02-19 16:24:13
A revolutionary reading system developed by experienced English teacher and mother, helping tens of thousands of children across the United States learn to read regardless of age or current reading abilities.
Laura Koch on 2017-12-17 11:17:24
This is something every parent should have since today's kids learn very fast. If you want your child to be ahead, then buying this guide is probably a good solution. And let's be honest; everyone wants their child to be the best.
Raising Them WellWallace Garza on 2017-11-25 07:02:24
There is nothing amazing as being able to raise the kids well and being able to set them on the path of best education. I have learned some good life examples that I want to embrace and see how things go by. Let us do this my awesome people.
Lillian on 2017-11-12 08:14:17
My sister was so worried about her child. It was the most difficult task to make her read. This guide is helping my sister to remove her daughter's reading problem.
InfromativeEthel T. Wallace on 2017-11-09 23:39:51
I bought the book for my kids and i am now happy. They have acquired the kind of tips that are not anywhere else. What i love about Reading Head Start is that it incorporates a special reading altitude into the users.
Elva Taylor on 2017-11-02 13:44:14
There’s virtually no risk in at least trying this program to see how effective it can be for children, even if you think you have tried everything else possible to help their child to read.
I Need ThisJanice Kennedy on 2017-10-19 03:00:32
As a mother, I for sure need to know how to handle the kids during their early stages of development. I am looking forward to an amazing time with the kids and to help them grow well with the basic reading skills needed.
Perefect ThingRachel on 2017-10-16 07:20:51
As a mother, I feel that this an awesome thing to do. I have managed to learn a lot from this article and hope that all goes well for sure. Looking forward to a great time indeed.
Its make learning to read a lot more funClarence Pratt on 2017-10-03 08:41:10
This is a user-friendly program. You can go through each lesson at your own pace. Every day they came from school they wanted to hop on the computer to learn more because it felt like a game to them. At the same time, it helped them learn to read and write. I got their report card and met with their teachers, they we're both above average in their class.