Babies are such wonderful gifts from the treasures of heaven. They are always so cute and full of joy that forever seems to transmit to the people around them. Personally, I love babies. They have a special place in my heart that is only and only for them.
And babies grow up fast. You give birth to them today and before you know it, they are crawling around the house causing all manner of mischief they can (I especially love it when they laugh after getting caught. Lol).
One of the most engaging jobs that babies give us is training them on how to do various activities such as walking, talking and pooping by themselves (ha-ha). Most parents do this using potties but unfortunately not most of them ever have any idea on how to start and carry out the potty training program.
They just buy them and try to insist to their kids to sit on them and poop. This can be a tough task to accomplish.
Especially if you have that naughty kid who just likes to see you flare up because they are not listening to you while they laugh their hearts away. So how do you manage to do this? After all, it’s your kid and you must make sure they learn how to pee or poop by themselves.
I bring a solution to this small problem in this review today. The guide Start Potty Training by Carol Cline. In this Start Potty Training review, I am going to tell you what it is, how it is going to help you in training your child in using the potty and I will also mention the pros and cons of the program so that you get a basis for which to judge if you are interested in it or not.
About the Program Start Potty Training
This is a course that was created to help mothers in training their kids to use the potty by employing simple and fun techniques. The program works for all kids no matter how stubborn they seem to be.
And guess what’s the icing on this cake, it won’t take you long to do this; only a mere 3 days. If that isn’t attractive enough to convince you to buy it, sit back and wait to see more reasons why you need this guide.
About Carol Cline
She is the brains behind the creation of this course. Cline is a mother to three so she has also had the experience of training her kids in using potties. The experience she gained while training her kids is one of the main key sources of her basis of the program.
Per Cline, this program is designed for:
- Parents who can sacrifice three consecutive days and use them specifically for implementing the course to help their babies in potty training.
- Parents who have a very close relationship with their kids.
- Mothers and fathers who are fed up with the life of constantly changing their babies’ diapers every time they poop or pee.
- Parents who are ready to follow and stick to the program till the end.
What Issues Does the Course Cover?
Start Potty Training has detailed every possible information you may want on potty training. Here is a brief outline of what the program covers:
- At which age, should you start potty training your kids
- Tips on how you can prep yourself and the kid on potty training.
- The equipment that you are going to need when potty training.
- Body mechanics and an insight on how you should wipe your kids bum.
- It also features on the various ways of how to handle kids of different sexes and kids with disabilities.
- How to stop your kid from wetting the bed anymore and how you can condition their mind so that they will wake up and use the potty whenever necessary.
- How you can make your kid feel comfortable while using the potty.
The Contents of Start Potty Training Package
The whole course is delivered in digital format using audios, videos and the main guide which is an e-book in pdf format. All these are only available at the product’s official website.
There are also bonus products which include:
- Reward charts.
- Private coaching.
- ‘How to Raise Great Kids’, a very informative guide.
I have read reviews from moms who say how the program has really helped a lot in potty training their kids. From what I gathered about it, I personally see it as an amazing product that truly works unlike other scams out there on the internet. It is also affordable and well explained. Basically, Start Potty Training has all that you need to make your potty training successful. Plus, it also carries no risks since you can always ask for your money back if it doesn’t work for your kid.
• The results show fast. The whole program is only going to last three days long. In three days, your kid will become a pro at using the potty. So, you won’t have to invest weeks in a bid to get your kid to familiarize with the use of the potty. This program saves you a ton lot of time.
• The instructions are explained step by step. This eases how well you understand them and it also becomes easier to follow them precisely.
• Well detailed with useful tips. Are you looking for something that has considered the details in depth and exhausted all possible sources of information? Then I suggest that you get this e-book for it has done exactly that.
• There is a weekly question and answer session. Now this is something you don’t see every day. In these sessions, Carol personally answers the customer’s questions. So, you can take advantage of these sessions to learn more.
• It is a cheaper option as compared to other potty training courses. Some of these other courses charge as much as $100. Carol Cline’s course is more affordable and of more great value for your money. And it is one-time pay course so no matter what new material is added you will get access to it for free.
• There is a refund available. Buying the program Start Potty Training is completely risk free and not a scam. You will get sixty days to ask for your money back. This is even longer than the whole course itself. Therefore, there is nothing to lose in enrolling for this program.
• You will need to be available for the three consecutive days to fully train your kid in using a potty. Like I mentioned earlier, for this program to work best you need to commit yourself to it. So, your presence for the three days is paramount.
• It is only available online. No physical copy of the program is available. However, I believe this makes it easier to access since it will only be a click away.
Summary: Start Potty Training is a very impressive program. It simply packs everything moms need to potty train their sons and daughters. Nothing beats it in terms of what it offers in relation to the price. Are you tired of changing diapers? Take a step today to stop all that by buying this program.